Thursday, October 06, 2005

It's a fabulous day today!
We went to the Calgary Zoo today, there are lots of animals which I haven't see before, like the Grizzly Bear, the kookaburra, the Matschie's Tree kangaroo, the Elk, the Crane, and the MeerKat, etc. Oh, too many, I can't remember all of them.
After we finished visiting the animals, I also went to the Conservatory. There are a diversity of plants and butterfly there, and their models as well.
I took 161 photos in all today, and a short movie, which is about the beautiful butterfly.
I love the trip to the Zoo today, though I felt extremely tired!

1 Comments:

At 8:39 p.m., October 06, 2005, Blogger Scott Douglas said...

That's amazing that you took so many pictures! Your photos are really great. You must have some really nice memories from the zoo. I had a really good time too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home