Monday, October 10, 2005

Thanksgiving Day

Today is Thanksgiving Day, and one of my friends had told me how it came. It is a important part of the western culture.
And I attended a party which was to celebrate the Thanksgiving Day last Saturday in the Westside Calgary Chinese Alliance Church. My friend is a member of them, so I was invited. I ate the turkey that night. I never eat the turkey before, and someone told me the turkey was not delicious, but the result turned out fine.

Tomorrow we're going to have tests, hmm, I don't like it very much.

2 Comments:

At 3:39 p.m., October 12, 2005, Blogger Scott Douglas said...

Don't worry about the tests . . . I'm sure everyone did okay. I looooooove turkey!

 
At 8:51 p.m., October 12, 2005, Blogger Jamie said...

Yeah, I have finished them.
And it was not so hard as I thought.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home