Saturday, October 22, 2005

^_^ yesterday

It was a fantastic day yesterday!
I got up early at 6:40, because I have classes on 8:00 every Friday, so I must take the bus on 7:16. When I was on my way to the bus stop, I found the sky was super nice! There were several stars and the bright moon in the sky, and the colour of the sky was from dark bule to pink. I think the morning here looks like the night in China, and the afternoon here looks like the morning in China. Hehe, it is a little strange. But I like it!
Then, I went to downtown with my friend after we did some of our homework. There is a famous avenue which is called Stephen Ave. Not only does lots of high buildings stand in downtown, but lots of old and beautiful houses as well. And we found a good place which was named "the Cellar", the store has two distinct areas: the gift shop with wine accessories, and the cellar proper with a large selection of wines and spirits. There were so many stuff which I only saw on TV before. It was really a exciting trip!
We also had delicious coffee at Second Cup, but I never heard it before. And we ate the bagel in Tim Hortons. It tasted good.
It was a nice day, though I was so tired that I kept yawning on my way home.

1 Comments:

At 4:21 p.m., October 26, 2005, Blogger Scott Douglas said...

It sounds like you had the perfect day! I really love bagels. I'm getting hungry thinking about it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home