Tuesday, May 16, 2006

new sememster

here my another new semester comes!
I'm not very very excited because of the work I have done during my spring break. I did five days every week and it made me a little tired. One thing terrible is that the payroll office hasn't received my info yet, which means I could not get my money! how terrible it is! my gosh! but I will try my best to get my money because it is mine.
well, let me say something pleasant. the weather here is becoming warmer and warmer, even though sometimes a litttle bit hot for me. actually I feel cooler whenever I think of that it must be much hotter in my hometown.
okay, it is my second class day today and we probably do not have homework. haha...

2 Comments:

At 7:18 p.m., May 16, 2006, Blogger Tom said...

hehe...we have lots of homework.

 
At 9:01 p.m., May 17, 2006, Blogger Scott Douglas said...

It was 32 degrees today! Can you believe it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home