Thursday, April 13, 2006

time & money

it's windy today and I felt a little helpless and weak.

I don't know why there is no chance for me to try IELTS after I finally made the desicion, which I have changed my mind again and again. maybe it is called destiny. all right, never mind, who cares. three weeks more. four thousand more.

I began to spend money that is over of my budget before I can earn because I will start to work on campus next Monday. Actually, I never budget or make a spending plan, and seldom make a conclusion or something like that for my disburse in a certain time. after I have enough money, the first thing I want to buy is a digital camera, then I'll buy a lot food I like, such as yogurt, fruits, ice-cream, sushi, and other things. just a minute, I'm afraid that the fridge at dorm may not be big enough for me put all these stuff. Haha, it doesn't matter. I guess it should not be a good reason for me not to go shopping. the other important thing is preparing gifts for my relatives and friends. mentioning them, I'm not sure when I'm going to be back home. maybe in christmas, or, next year. my friends keep asking when I will come back and I just palter with them. sometimes I'm afraid I don't want to go back to Canada after staying at home for a certain time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home