Wednesday, April 12, 2006

a good day

My English will step backwards if I do not continue writing. I don’t want to take IELTS coz Scott estimated my speaking score would be about 5 when I talked with him about IELTS. I felt somewhat disappointed and did not want to have a try any more. Maybe it is necessary for me to take three more months to learn English. The only thing makes me unhappy is that it is kind of wasting, not only money, but, more importantly, my time.
Today, I hanged out with my friends. It was a nice day to have a walk out. The sun shines and I felt warm and even a little hot at noon. We went to have brunch at Chinatown and played games. What’s more, I learned how to play snooker. I did not how to play it and acted badly initially. However, my skills improved a lot with the help of my friends, who were really kind and patient. We wanted to watch Ice Age 2 at 3 pm, but Tom had to work at 5 pm. Never mind, we did have a good time without the movie.
I feel a yen for learning photography!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home