Monday, March 13, 2006

ah

I'm not very myself these days.
I do not want to do any homework. I left my golves downstairs. I was to bring my comb downstairs when leaving home. I left my book at home, though I checked my bag last night. I wore my cap today, and I saw few did. It was not so cold this afternoon, but I still did not want to put my hat off. I was trying to hide, trying to escape from something. but, I don't know what this something is, I can only feel it - a very strange feeling. also, I'm sometimes pretending to be happy and having no worries.
I should have write this in my MSN space, but I do not want lots of people to know my weakness. especially my classmates, they think you are a good student and you should have nothing to be worried about. it's not true. I am the same as you are - a people with motions.
I wanno cry, but there is no tear. I don't know how to describe this feeling.
maybe, just because I'm a little tired. I think I will be better if I write my feelings down. it is my period to be down. I'm wondering how long it will last and whether it will end or not.

PS: after I color it, I feel better, not only the blog, but also myself.

1 Comments:

At 3:20 p.m., March 15, 2006, Blogger PH said...

Jamie, everyone has moments or times when they are not doing as well as they would like to do. Don't panic about this, you've just done a lot of work and you just need to take a break and you'll be yourself soon. As far as showing your weakness, it is a time to find out who your friends are.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home