Friday, February 03, 2006

weekend again

weekend again.
and this time the weekend is not so nice because of so many asignment to do - one presentation, one essay review and one outside reading project. it is really tough tasks for me because I haven't finished reading my book. I always cannot concentrate my attention on one thing I'm doing. I cannot keep on doing one thing, and I do not have persistence to do things, even an easy one. oh, I'm so lazy! maybe I need someone to draw me to work.
I talked to my parents and grandparents this Wed, and they all asked me to study hard and take care of myself. well, I planned to moved this Jan. however, my mom said she would worry more if I did so, as the family I live with now is my father's friends. haha, I am forever a kid in my parents' eyes.
I rememebled that Pat gets sock, which Amy thought only for child, from his mom every Christmas. (Pat, do you mind I talk it here? if yes, I'm sorry and I will earase it immediately.) it is a really lovely thing to enjoy and memorize. just like, water in the desert, sunshine in winter and maybe encouragement when you fail. so warm, so sweet.
hehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home