Thursday, November 10, 2005

here comes the long weekend!

It is Remembrance Day tomorrow; therefore, we have no classes. Here comes a another long weekend!
I just finished our tests for our Theme Two, which is about ecosystem and the environment, so we do not have homework. I don't know what to do this long weekend, maybe just to watch some movies, or go to buy a new pair of shoes. I did not bring me warm shoes, and I do not want my feet to be frozen when the temperature is below -10C.
Because of the cold weather, I don't want to go outside. And I can have winter vacation in one month, hoho!
I fell asleep on way home on the bus this afternoon, and I met a kind gentleman who closed the window for me when I was sleeping. Maybe he did not want me to get a cold. Thanks a lot, even I did not know you!

1 Comments:

At 10:37 a.m., November 19, 2005, Blogger Jamie said...

yes, I bought a pair of warm boots at the bay.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home