Sunday, October 30, 2005

HOHO*

Well, I'm going to be 18 years old next Wednesday, it is an extremetrly exciting thing! I can use the Visa, and I can do anything I want. Moreover, I do not need to report anything I have done to my guardian. Meawhile, I have to be responsible for everything to myself. So, I must do things carefully from next Wed on, haha.
And the family who I stay with held a birthday party for me yesterday evening. The Halloween is coming, so they bought me a big cake with models of pumpkin, bat, carlin, and moon on it. The cake looked nice and ate delicious. Aslo, there were duck, chicken, mushroom with vegetable, and a big crab! I am still stuffed although one day has passed. Yummy, yummy...hehe
Hmm, one more thing, I went to play tennis yesterday afternoon. It was so windy that my skin became very rough. Oh, it was too bad. So I used skin lotion immediately I returned home.

1 Comments:

At 6:46 a.m., November 03, 2005, Blogger Scott Douglas said...

Happy Birthday Jamie! It sounds like you had a really great birthday party!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home