Friday, November 04, 2005

a nice week

It was Halloween on Oct 31,2005. It was my first Halloween, and I went out to ask for candy at night with a 6-year-old boy. I dressed as a ghost, and we said "trick or theat" to the hosts, then, they laughed and gave us several candy. I was so excited that we had a full bucket of candy at last!
It was amazing that I recevied more than 60 emails from my friends in China on my birthday! They said Happy birthday to me, and threatened me that I should not do anything bad, otherwise I would be sent into prison. Actually, the reason was that they guys did not want to go to Candaian prison to visit me! Haha, just a joke. Anyway, they are so kind and lovely! Thank you very much, my dear friends!
Hmm, I was a volunteer for helping the AESL-Conference this morning. It was indeed a nice experience for me, and I learnt lot from it. Well, I'm gonna be the volunteer one more day, and I have to get up at 6:45 tomorrow because I need to take a 20-min bus trip. That's OK, getting up early is better than later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home