Sunday, January 29, 2006

happy Chinese new year!

today is Chinese new year according to the time in Calgary.
I attended a party yesterday evening. we watched the concert for welcoming NEW YEAR together. and I went to bed this morning at about 00:30. I still feel tired even though I got up at 9:45 this morning. I think I'd better have a nap this noon; otherwise, I should go to bed early tonight.
it is hard to find a topic for my first essay. the lost world? we human beings have lost lots of things, whether useful or not, whether real or not, whether huge or not, whether happy or not. I also lost mant things, such as my childhood, my grandma and my ability of being happy all the time. I don't know whether it is good or not. I sometimes wonder whether worry and trouble will increase with my age. if yes, why we grow up? why we have to grow up?!

7, 11, or 2?

2 Comments:

At 3:53 p.m., February 02, 2006, Blogger PH said...

We have no choice but to grow up. It would be nice and easy to stay young, but adulthood has a way of making people better and wiser. As for your question about my house, it is a bad move to buy a car because the value of a car will always go down and the value of a house will usually go up. Also it is better than paying rent.
Happy Chinese New Year.

 
At 11:53 a.m., February 03, 2006, Blogger CCoder said...

Happy new year! (a bit late) :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home