Saturday, November 26, 2005

time flies!


how time flies, we are near the end of our LEAP 2 study!
look backward through these 3 months here, I have had lots of new friends, who are very friendly and nice; I have learnt many new things, which are very useful and interesting.
I studied endangered animals, ecology and the environment, and business. From these classes, I learnt how to do presentation, posters, how to build up team work, how to set up my own blog, how to write an academic paragraph, how to take notes and increase my reading speed. all of them are helpful to my study.
thank you very much, my teachers and friends!

3 Comments:

At 5:53 a.m., November 29, 2005, Blogger CCoder said...

I hope you won't stop blogging after Leap2 ends...

 
At 7:47 p.m., November 29, 2005, Blogger Jamie said...

I don't know. maybe, it is a part of our homework, so I have to do it.
but it indeed helps me improve my English a lot.

 
At 4:24 a.m., November 30, 2005, Blogger CCoder said...

Making your own template is difficult, cuz you need to know about web design & HTML/CSS/JavaScript coding, and you need proper software too...
But if you want to add / modify something in your current template, ask me, i'll be glad to help you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home