Sunday, November 20, 2005

winter

the weather becomes warmer because of the chinook, it is indeed a good day to go hiking! but I have been already a little tired after going shopping yesterday afternoon. what's worse, I went out wearing not so many clothes when I saw so lovely sunshine. as a result, I had a stomach ache on our way to TNT. I guessed it was because my stomach felt cold. After going to the washroom twice, I felt much better. And I put up a jacket as soon as I bought it.
I thought it should be warm inside the house because of the heating before I came to Canada, so I only brought myself some T-shirts and coats, no sweaters. However, the result came out opposite! I felt so cold without sweaters! So, I went shopping yesterday, and bought one sweater and one jacket. I felt much safer and I'm sure I will not be frozen this cold winter.

3 Comments:

At 11:26 a.m., November 20, 2005, Blogger Scott Douglas said...

I'm glad you have gone out and bought some sweaters and a warm coat. I don't want to you to catch cold this winter!

 
At 9:04 a.m., November 21, 2005, Blogger CCoder said...

I like more winter than summer... in winter you can use tons of sweaters and jackets...
In summer, after you get naked in front of a air-cooler, there's nothing left to do... just sweat...

 
At 4:27 a.m., November 22, 2005, Blogger CCoder said...

Yes i've done it by myself... I know it could be better, so i'm working in another song (I guess it'll be "Fake Plastic Trees" by Radiohead) which will have a little bit of animation...

Thanks too!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home