Sunday, February 26, 2006

blog, blog, blog

I don't know what to write this week, maybe the free pizza and the big snow.
well, I got a pizza when I was having a meeting with the Globetrotter. It might be reward. and I thought the staff there in the cafe was very kind and clever. it could be one of the skills to manage your company or market. because the staff has bulit up a kind shape in my head, I will probably eat there if I'm facing some choices. it is related to the psychology and business. oh, what am I talking about! the staff maybe just do not want to throw those pizza away! anyway, it does NOT matter.
another thing I'm going to talk about is the SNOW. I think winter has come since the sonwing on Valentines' Day. I still remeber I was shocked when seeing the flurry outside on my way to Craigie Hall. it was so sudden, soon, the whole Calgary became white. and it still is.

2 Comments:

At 7:59 p.m., February 26, 2006, Blogger caleb said...

it's not a bad topic,ah? i love snow but the pizza. the snow looks nice.......
you're such a good student that you wrote everything on time... even though you got nothing to wrote...

 
At 11:20 a.m., March 01, 2006, Blogger PH said...

I think we got the free pizza because the cafeteria was closing early last week and they did not want to throw the pizza away. It was a treat though

 

Post a Comment

<< Home