Saturday, February 18, 2006

winter

it was so cold this Wed, and the temperature was -38, maybe lower. woo, it was amazing, I have never met such a low degree in my life. luckily, it becomes warmer and warmer.
we went to the Glenbow Museum this Friday - yesterday. I have learned a lot about the Native Canadians and the Petra. My first essay was about the Petra, which is a really myth city. also, the movie we watched - Dances with Wolves - offered a visible scene of the Sioux culture for me. we haven't finished the movie yet. so I do not know the ending of John. he might be killed by other American soilders, he might be rescued by his new friends, or the wolf may die when it walks towards John. well, whatever the the result is, I hope it is not too sad.
everything's going well, and it is Family Day next Monday. best wishes to my parents and grandparents in China!

2 Comments:

At 11:42 a.m., February 20, 2006, Blogger PH said...

What do you think of Dances so far, Jamie?

 
At 9:15 a.m., February 21, 2006, Blogger Jamie said...

well, it's a good movie to watch, except too much blood.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home