Sunday, February 12, 2006

20th winter Olympic Games

I was watching the speed skating in Torino and writing my blog. Haha, I was really happy that China team did a good job in the semi-game, and Canada was in the 2nd place. Canada is a really strong opponent to play with. Good luck, China!
It is festival of lanterns today. And I ate rice glue balls this morning, which means wishing staying with family together and happily. Well, I have been in Calgary for more than five months, the life here is new and, for me, having another way to enjoy. I have made new friends here; however, I know that no one could replace the position of my friends who I met in high school. Some like to be active, some like to be silent, some are talkative, and some like to complain something when they meet trouble. No matter what their weakness is, they are forever my friends, forever, in my hearts.

2 Comments:

At 7:21 a.m., February 13, 2006, Blogger PH said...

Ah yes, the Olympics. It will prove to be quite a distraction for everyone as we watch how our countries do.

Go Canada!!

 
At 9:00 a.m., February 17, 2006, Blogger Scott Douglas said...

Canada's doing pretty well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home