Saturday, March 11, 2006

a nice weekend!

haha, here comes a nice weekend! not because it is a long weekend, it is a weekend without homework! I'm gonna shopping in half an hour. hmm, it has been at least 1.5 months that i haven't go shopping. actually, I don't really like shopping very much coz it spends me time and money, but I don't want to stay at home all the time. I just want to go out and breath some fresh air! well, I'm going to buy a squash racket and short pant for palying squash at spot check in maket mall. even though it is showing outside, I'm excited to buy them as soon as possible so that I can play squash without renting racket.
I went to play squash this Friday, but we only played no more than 40 minutes, of which I spent two thirds warming up. there were too many people want to play squash, puls, it was weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home