Friday, March 24, 2006

Random

Do you know how long FOREVER is?

The only thing you should do is to do nothing.

I should go my own paths, or, follow someone’s?

Where am I going to?
To where, I am going to?

In dreams, I felt someone, leading me.
“Where are we going?” I asked.
He said nothing, “just be with me”, and I felt it.

I don’t want to go hell, nor heaven.
I just want to peace.

Peace. Peace? Peace!

I do not know what exactly I want.

Alone, is someone’s party.
Party, is others’ aloneness.
P.S.
I'm not trying to make it look longer. they jumped out of my brain, so i wrote them down piece by piece.
well, it seems the legth is long enough, but not the words. ok, I'll add something more about this week. actually, there's nothing to highlight. wait, it is Pat's birthday today, isn't it? Happy birthday, Pat. I just finished my book for the ORP two days ago, and the book said the Real People in Austraila celebrate their birthdays for progress, but not for one year older. and I think it is reasonable. I remebered my birthday: cakes, songs, delicious dishes, flowers, and some encouragement or wishes from my parents, like "you are one year older, so you should learn more and be much cleverer". However, I did not remeber whether they said something about my progress, probably not. i don't know what to end...
NEVER MIND.

1 Comments:

At 11:17 a.m., March 26, 2006, Blogger caleb said...

you're deeply falling in something... and you don't wanna to climb out... you begin to struggle with yourself... Ok, farewell, the light be with you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home