Sunday, March 19, 2006

hear my voice

A song tells me that I should tell everyone I love you.
Don’t worry.
Be happy.

I’m happy.

He has mobile phone and MSN, but I know neither.
He is humour and always makes me laugh.
He is knowledgeable and always teaches me a lot.
He began to love taking photographs when he was still young.
He travels a lot and has met diverse people.
He likes making jokes, but he is always the first person who laughs.

I smile when I think of you.
I think of you more when I smile.
You are in everywhere of my mind.
You colour my life, even though I know you do not and will not love me.
You are the very first person I love, could be the last.

In his eye, I may be no more than a kid.
In his eye, I may be just one passer by in his life.
In his eye, I may be no more than a kid.
In his eye, I’m not beautiful enough to attract him to pick his camera to take a picture.

I still remembered your funny “Excuse me” when sneezed.
I still remebered the first time you taught me to skate.
I still remebered you said Hi to me before I knew you.

He loves hockey, A&W, and thereby, he said.
I only like the last one.

Still,
I love you.
Don't worry.
I'm fine.
Don't worry.
I'll be fine.
Don't worry.
I just want to tell you - I love you.
I know, it is the only thing I can do.
I'm happy.

3 Comments:

At 6:51 p.m., March 19, 2006, Blogger caleb said...

Really good lyrics~ ah?

 
At 1:51 p.m., March 24, 2006, Blogger PH said...

I see you found my photographs. I hope you enjoyed them.

 
At 3:57 a.m., April 02, 2006, Blogger Tom said...

wow!it's too direct.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home