Friday, March 31, 2006

if

My,
if you are leaving, please tell me and say goodbye.
otherwise, the story has no end.

if you are going somewhere cold, please wear warm.
otherwise, you'll get a cold and sneeze.

if you are going somewhere hot, please keep cool.
otherwise, you'll get ill.

if you are going somewhere dark, please don't be afraid.
otherwise, you'll never reach the light.
close your eyes, I'll be in your dreams.
extend your arms, I'll be holding you.
take a deep breath, I'll fresh your mind.
listen to the breeze, I'll send my wishes to you.
please remember, I will be with you, anywhere.

if you are going somewhere new, please learn to like it.
otherwise, you'll never discover the true color of your life.

if you are going somewhere fantastic, please don't be happy.
otherwise, you'll cry getting there.

if you meet someone, please smile to them.
otherwise, nobody will smile to you.

if you meet someone, please know them before talking about them.
otherwise, you'll regret it.

Sincerely,
JZ

1 Comments:

At 3:55 a.m., April 02, 2006, Blogger Tom said...

Great poet in the 21 century.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home