Thursday, May 25, 2006

food

I just went to the co-op to buy some food because we just ate up the rice. it's amazing that we eat rice really quickly. there is a new knid of bread in the co-op, and it has 12 grains in it. it smells nice and it must tastes good. hehe..
there is not so much homework for today because I've done the book report for Extensive. however, I still want to get started with my essay tonight so that I will not get too tired after the work at weekend. one thing I need to do is to finish reading the camera user guide as soon as possible because I want to know how the camera works first. after that, I can set off to taking pictures. I tried some in my room, but the view was too narrow and none of them was nice. anyway, I will keep trying!
what's more, I want to watch The Da Vinci Code, but I'm afraid I don't have time to do so because I have to work at weekend.

5 Comments:

At 8:01 p.m., May 27, 2006, Blogger Tom said...

i'm downloading this movie now. i will tell you, when it's finished.

 
At 4:32 p.m., May 28, 2006, Blogger Jamie said...

Thanks a lot, Tom!

Why not cook yourself, Allen? Boys are sometimes too lazy to cook, right? haha, just kidding.

 
At 10:27 a.m., May 29, 2006, Blogger Scott Douglas said...

I love Coop! Which coop do you go to? I always go to the one on 11th Avenue downtown. It's nickname is the "yuppie" coop . . . I must be a yuppie!

 
At 10:35 a.m., May 29, 2006, Blogger caleb said...

you're a good student~ forever~!!
everything passing your hand is always clear and clean~ but not us~:P

 
At 2:21 p.m., May 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually , I am reading the book of Davinchi code . I have just read 20 pages of it , though I have it for almost one month.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home