Thursday, May 18, 2006

a good day

it's my first time to get 6 comments from others at one time on my blog, and I'm get a little excited. one more thing makes me feel good is I just went to Visions to buy my dream Canon camera! Don't say I don't love my contry as I bought a Japnese product. I think it doesn't make sence. products with higher quailty should have bigger market all round the world. we should strengen ourselves instead of criticizing others.
I can't wait to opening and learning how to use the camera. however, I haven't finished my homework yet. I decide to do my assignment first. then, I can learn how my camera works, haha... expecting!

2 Comments:

At 9:28 p.m., May 23, 2006, Blogger Tom said...

Enjoy your time.

 
At 11:08 a.m., May 25, 2006, Blogger Scott Douglas said...

That's so great that you have a digital camera! Now you can take pictures and add them to your blog. I can't wait to see them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home