Monday, June 05, 2006

hmmh

I have done 3 blogs for theme 1, so I'm getting a little lazy to write more. however, I'd like to write something because I am expecting to receive comments from other people.
We went to play badmiton this afternoon and had a good time, even though I did not play good enough. I should practice more! practice! hopefully, I can go playing badmiton, or other sports, one time for every week. if there is not going to too much homework, I will keep doing so.
mention to the homework, I don't think we have a lot of homework to do in LEAP 4. before, I heard that there were lots of stuff for LEAP 4 students to do and they seldom went to bed before 2 am. it sounds incrediable! anyway, I don't like many assignments. sometimes, I do think it is a good way to learn English, but I am lazy.

oops, I think I made a mistake just now. I thought we should have 3 for theme 1, but the fact is that 3 for three weeks. so, I guess I should keep writing somthing every week. it's a really easy 10%! haha..

3 Comments:

At 5:37 p.m., June 07, 2006, Blogger Scott Douglas said...

It's true . . . all you have to do is write something once a week. But don't forget: the more you do, the better your English will be in the future :-)

 
At 7:56 p.m., June 07, 2006, Blogger Tom said...

b"Good Good Study,Day Day up"
HAHA!~!!~!!~!

 
At 1:14 p.m., June 12, 2006, Blogger Shannon said...

It seems that you already know that you need more badminton practice. English practice is good, too, but it's hard to find the discipline.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home