Tuesday, June 13, 2006

test week

it is a test week, but actually only two days. they were all gone now. I feel a little less depressed, but I did not prepare a lot for the tests last weekend. I have work and I don;t feel like to study after 7-hour work. luckily, the tests were not so hard, excpect the reading, which I think two of the questions are the same. maybe they should be different, but I cannot fingure out the difference.
well, it is not a busy week, SO I have planned to go the Edmonton Mall this Satuarday with freinds and some other guys. we got the info from the ISC and went to sign up. the bus fee is only $25! anyone who wants to go there can go to ISC to sign up, and I think the deadline is tomorrow 4 pm. we can spend about 5 hours there shopping, walking around and visiting the biggeest mall in the world! is it the largest, or sencond? anyway, I can't wait to having a look at it right now! I will bring my camera, for sure!

1 Comments:

At 4:41 p.m., June 14, 2006, Blogger Tom said...

Hopefully,we will have a happy Saturday in the Edmonton Mall. My another purpose is meeting my friends who study in UofA.I miss them a lot. They will lead us to visit the Edmonton Mall because they have been there so many times.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home