Thursday, June 15, 2006

it's raining, raining, raining...

my roommate told me it had been raining for a whole night when I was woken by the alarm this morning. I could hardly believe it because I heard nothing after our light was turn off last night. I must have splet too deep. I don't know, somehow, I feel tired recently. I was still worrying about my regitration of fall courses few minutes ago. fortuntly, the problem has been solved after my visit to Engingeering undergradusting office. however, I have begun to worrying about my courses this fall and winter. the reason is I have to finish ten courses in fall and winter semesters, otherwise I will have a big problem in choosing major for sencond year. I'm dying! I think I should try to clam myself down and focus on LEAP 4 and mathes, which I may study some before my classes this fall.
one more good news I found just now is that I only need to pay as 1.5 times more than Canadian students, and I thought it should be twice. I plan to work more during the summer break, which may prove my semi-finical indenpendence, haha. I'm very pround of it!

2 Comments:

At 1:32 p.m., June 16, 2006, Blogger Shannon said...

Wow! That's very good news!

 
At 6:23 p.m., June 27, 2006, Blogger Scott Douglas said...

rain rain go away
come again another day!

It's raining
It's pouring
The old man is snoring!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home