Wednesday, June 28, 2006

looking for a place to live in in Sep

I'm busy with looking for a place to live in in September these days. Someone told me it might be a little early because there are still two months, 60 days! however, I'm a person that always think early. well, it sometimes good, but somtimes not. anyway, I searched Internet and find a lot of websites and tons of renting information. I was thinking of sharing room with other roommates at the beginning, but soon, I realized the rooms which are shared are not very big. I don't really want to live in a small room, which will makes feel not very free or comfortable. I mean, if I have a big space to live, I will feel happy. I think everyone would like to live in a big room. the only problem is about money. the bigger the room is, the more money you need to pay. well, I think apartment might be my good choice, finally.
what's more, I learn one thing after doing so much searching, which is that you should ask or wait others to give your information instead of looking for info yourself. the way to do so is to post blog or comments online so that onters who are interested in your info will contact you. it works really good when looking for a roommate, I think.

4 Comments:

At 10:52 p.m., June 28, 2006, Blogger Tom said...

Thanks for giving a lot of info about house to us. If i have info about the apartment or house, i will tell you first.

 
At 10:55 p.m., June 28, 2006, Blogger Tom said...

Hopefully,i wish u will find a nice female roommates.

 
At 10:13 a.m., July 02, 2006, Blogger Shannon said...

I know what you mean about wanting your personal space. It's good to be alone sometimes and have room to put all your stuff. It's hard to find rental places in Calgary now. There is a low vacancy rate. I wish you the best of luck.

 
At 8:59 p.m., July 05, 2006, Blogger Scott Douglas said...

Good luck finding a place! It can be tough, but I'm sure you can find somewhere good. It's not too early to start looking!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home