Thursday, July 13, 2006

hmm

well, I should have blogged yesterday, but I did not. It is because there is nothing to write about this weekend. ah, one thing just comes out my mind - Stampede breakfast.
We LEAP, I think the whole LEAP went to Stampede breakfast yesterday morning on campus. It was my first time to have a Stampede breakfast, and I don't hope it was my last time. I had two pancakes, a saugage, some beans, and a cup of juice. the pancakes were not bad, and the beans were nice. also, the honey (was that honey?) was too sweet for me. it was a good day yersterday and the sun made me sweat when I was sitting on the grass. anyway, it was not a bad sencond breakfast for yersterday.
it seems the blog is not long enough, so I should add something more even though I have nothing to say. I read one of my friends' blog, in which he discussed the benefits and challenges of writing about I have nothing to say. you know what, he made this as an essay! on, my god, he must be crazy, I think. but, I learned how to make my blog longer even if I have nothing to write about. haha...

1 Comments:

At 7:35 p.m., July 18, 2006, Blogger Shannon said...

Perhaps what you had that was too sweet was called syrup. Yahoo for Stampede Breakfasts!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home