Wednesday, July 19, 2006

peach

I just had a peach, which we brought yesterday. it did not taste as good as I thought, but it's OK. well, mentioned about peach, I really want to go to the Calgary Farmers' Market. the last time I went there with Amy and Tom, the market was out of power. How lucky we were that day! so, we had to go back, and we had a not so good dinner that day. we had some chicken wings in Madision, they were not so good cooked. the drink - yoghurt shake was nice, though. the best chicken wings I have had are those in Pizza Hut. the chicken wings in Pizza Hut are really BBQed. they are really nice, I strongly recommend they, haha. I want to have some, too.
Florianna just taught how to make ice-cream ourselves today. it is easy to do, and I want to have a try. however, our freezer of fridge is full of pork, fish, and shrimp. it can't bear anything more right now! this was the reason that I did not go to Scotto's extra hour yersterday. I felt so sorry for not going to meet Scott because I do learn things from him. but, facing with food and knowledge, I will place food at the first place, no doubt. it is impossible for a starving person to continue studying. ah, here comes a good topic to write an esay about - Food & Education.
it is wednesday today! we have two and a half weeks to go. Yahoo!

3 Comments:

At 2:58 p.m., July 20, 2006, Blogger Tom said...

hehe...interesting topic: "Food and Education"

 
At 8:37 p.m., July 20, 2006, Blogger Scott Douglas said...

I think food and education would be a great topic. I am so full right now (I ate beans on toast) that I can't mark any essays, so I am doing blogs instead. It is way more fun :-)

 
At 11:54 p.m., July 20, 2006, Blogger caleb said...

i am afraid i read this in an unlucky moment... i am so hungeryyyyy!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home