Thursday, September 21, 2006

engg

everything these days is about ENggineering.
I'm getting a little crazy about my courses right now.
the online assingments f**k! I got 5 out of 6 at the first attemp. but I don't know which one I got wrong with. I've checked them several times, over and over. and all of the answers are with long digits. I just keep using my calulater and my fingers, of both hands, are moving over quickly.
one more thing disappoint me a lot is about the group discussion. I almost understand what they are talking about, however, I can't even speak my ideas out. I have to domenstrate my ideas with my hands and other tools. otherwise, I don't even think I'm able to say a complete sentenceļ¼
I am a little depressed now.
I hope everything is going fine.

2 Comments:

At 3:34 p.m., October 07, 2006, Blogger Scott Douglas said...

It's so great that you are still blogging!! I'm so proud of you. I hope that everything is going well in Engineering. Don't let the little things get you down! Hey, by the way, if you have five minutes, can you do my blog survey? I'm going to a conference, and I need as much feedback about blogs as possible. The survey is on my new blog site. Cheers!

 
At 9:39 p.m., October 08, 2006, Blogger Jamie said...

it's so suprising to hear from you two guys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home