Saturday, August 19, 2006

summer break

it's been two weeks that I haven't blogged. If I were still in LEAP 4, Scott would kill me! haha.
I passed LEAP 4 and do not need to take Effective Writing. I am happy about that. However, a tougher thing is coming to me - Engeering study. I have heard that it's very very hard for studetns to study, especially international students. well, yeah, I know, for me, an international student, language is the most important thing for me to get over with.
I think the way Scott has taught us - Read-A-Thon is very useful. Reading 20 mins every day is really helpful because it's a knid of repeatition. However, I do not keep doing it after LEAP. it's just because I am so lazy. well, I really need to grab some books or anything to read every day. otherwise, my English is going down and down.
it's a good day today, expect my job. I felt tired after today's work. I thought it was an easy task to finish today. However, it was not. anyway, it's all done today.
I am gonna move soon, to my new house! Yahoo!

1 Comments:

At 4:54 p.m., September 04, 2006, Blogger Shannon said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog! I'm so glad to hear that you are still checking it out. I'll hope to write another blog in a day or two. Congratulations on passing LEAP 4. You must have done very well on your final essay! That's terrific! Try to find something easy to read. I know how you feel. When I'm tired, I don't even want to read in English. And I certainly don't want to read something boring. I just bought a new book by Margaret Atwood (a Canadian writer) and I want to read it but I'm sometimes too lazy and just sit in front of the TV!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home