Wednesday, July 26, 2006

two more blogs/weeks

time filies. we finished our last presentation today. it was not so hard, though. we had two weeks to go. it is not so long, neither short. all of us were depressed this morning because of the news that we are required to take all three courses even if we only fail one course. it is not a good news for us because we have weakness in studying the language. I mean, some may be good at writing, but is a little weak in speaking.
I feel less worried of speaking than before, and I think my English is really improving through out this whole year study. Even so, speaking is the most hard part for me, and I am still feel afraid of making mistakes.
Amy is not feeling very well today, and she might have a cold. actually, I do not feel so good, either. therer might be some little problems with my stomach or bowl. whenever I feel cold, I will go to the toilet. I should have something warm. In Chinese medicine, food are catograied into cold, warm, and moderate. For example, banadas are cold so that they help you go to toilet easily.
by the way, I saw an ad about Calgary Fringe Festival, and it said it was about films, performances, songs, and concerts. it atracts me to have a look at it downtown. I guess it will be fun, besides, LEAP will be finished by then!

2 Comments:

At 8:00 p.m., July 28, 2006, Blogger Scott Douglas said...

I love bananas! I didn't know they were a cold food, even though I never eat them hot :-)

 
At 9:11 a.m., July 29, 2006, Blogger Shannon said...

It sounds like you could teach a course on Chinese medicine. Is that what youdid for your presentation?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home