Wednesday, August 02, 2006

finally

finally, we have one more week. finally, we have the final exam left. finally, we can have my one month holiday.
I received an email from ISC yesterday, which invited us to explore Banff on Aug 24, 2006. It is great! I have been dreaming about a trip to Banff for a long time! here comes an oppurtunity! the only thing I am worring about is that the bus ISC rents is school bus, which is not so comfortable. the last time ISC organized the trip to Edmonton was nice, but I did not feel well in sitting in bus for almost 4 hours. the trip to Banff will be shorter, which makes me less disopponited. haha, Banff, I am coming! anyone wants to go? it cost $20 for the bus rent fee and the entrance for Banff National Park. it is so worthy, eh? the deadline will be on Aug 21, 2006. Let's go to Banff together!
however, before the wonderful trip to Banff, I have the final to do. it makes me a little nervous. Scott kept asking us to study 4 extra hours after classes every day. but, I am sorry to say I did not do exactly as what Scott has told us. I know, I should say sorry to myself, if I fail the final. it's not late to start tight away. late is better than none.
Banff!

2 Comments:

At 9:12 p.m., August 02, 2006, Blogger Scott Douglas said...

Better late than never is my motto! Wow, that trip to Banff is sooooo cheap! I definately think you should go. What a bargain!

 
At 2:39 p.m., August 06, 2006, Blogger Tom said...

I want to go to banff too, but i will be in China on Aug 24.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home